Friday 9 August 2013

Bahamas

Welcome to the Bahamas! The country consists of over 700 islands, and I can't say for sure which beach this is, but I guess we would all agree that beach sure looks inviting! Just look at the clean white sand and the clear water! I'll leave you to read the description and details of the country here. I've decided to spend more time browsing the web for more pictures of the beautiful clean beaches instead!
The stamps behind look equally beautiful as the front of the card. The two at the top were issued on 3rd January 2012 to showcase the marine life in the Bahamas. The one at the bottom was issued to celebrate Christmas 2012.

Thank you so much for swapping with me Niki! I look forward to visiting the Bahamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly welcomed!