Sunday 11 August 2013

Fauske, Norway

Wow its the last day of the long weekend already, how time flies! I guess this'll be one of my last posts before I go inactive once again. Next time I update this blog might be in December :(. So here's one last beautiful card to add to my blog from one of my favourite countries, Norway! Here's a multiview of the lovely town of Fauske. It sure looks a really peaceful town to live in!
The stamp used on this card is from a series of two issued on 2nd January 2013 showcasing Norwegian fashion. I think it looks really neat!

Thank you so much for swapping with me Bea! By the way, since Google shut down Google Reader for good, I've been following blogs via Bloglovin. Do create an account and follow my blog there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly welcomed!