Sunday 22 September 2013

Aladdin, Austria

Ok, this will probably be my last post today. I have to get back to work soon! Here's another very special card: a card from the "Les Couleurs Magiques Disney" collection featuring Aladdin! The special thing about this card it that it is a foil card. That is probably why my scanner couldn't do a good job of scanning out the picture nicely. But I guess you can still see the shimmering effect on the card, and I've got to say this has to be one of my favourites! Disney classic animated films never fail to entertain me. And even years after their creation, it's still nice to watch reruns of the same film ;). I really won't mind chasing the Disney foil card collection if its possible.


The stamp affixed on this card comes alone (not in a set). It was issued on 14th July 2012 to commemorate the 150th Anniversary of the birth of Gustav Klimt.

Thank you very much for the special card and stamp Tamy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly welcomed!