Sunday 13 January 2013

Big Five, South Africa


Introducing.... The Big Five: Rhinoceros, Leopard, Buffalo, Lion and Elephant!! They are big; They are strong; They are ferocious. You won't leave South Africa without having seen them all. I guess Sebastian wouldn't be an exception right? :) Indeed, the Big Five were traditionally considered dangerous to hunt by hunters because they retaliate when attacked. They are even more dangerous adversaries when wounded or cornered. Reminds me of what I watch when National Geographic Channel introduces these animals.

And very fittingly, I have a great stamp to go with this card: the rhinoceros! It was issued on 12th July 2012 along with 4 other stamps from the Baby Big Five series. I have the lion one already and I'm on my way to collecting the rest!

Thanks again Sebastian for the wonderful card and stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly welcomed!