Sunday 13 January 2013

Rondeslottet, Rondane, Norway

Sorry for the long pause where I didn't post anything! I've been so busy with work recently and my whole week was rather hellish! I'm so glad I finally have some time now to take a breather and write some postcards or blog about them :). So here's one from Norway. It shows the Rondeslottet mountain from the Rondane mountain range in Norway. It looks so cool! It is the highest mountain in the Rondane mountain range, and it sure looks like a nice place to go hiking.

The card came in an envelope with a rainbow which I found rather beautiful. And come to think of it, I don't see cards and stamps from Norway that frequently. 

The two stamps of the left are definitives. The stamp on the right shows an Atlantic Mackerel. It's just a single stamp issued on 2nd May 2007 and part of Marine Life in Norway V series.


Enlarged view of the stamps:
Thank you Joan for the wonderful card and stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly welcomed!