Monday 28 January 2013

Christmas cards!

Yes, yes I know this is a little overdue. I wanted to collate a few before I posted them all together, so here are the Christmas cards I received last December!

This one's from Ukraine, and its beautiful isn't it? The words, snowflakes and trimmings at the sides are shiny silver, and it really caught my eye! The card unfolds to show another beautiful page inside. Thank you Nataly for this wonderful card. I hope you had a Merry Christmas too!

Next up, a Russian card. I wish I knew Cyrillic. I think I'll learn someday :) This card's from Jane. It was sent in a very matching envelope, and I really love it! Thank you Jane!



And lastly, I have one from Belgium. Two reindeer wishing me a Merry Christmas, how cosy looking! Thank you Kelen for the lovely card! Alright, that kind of sums up the cards I got. Pretty pathetic isn't it? I'm hoping to get more this year :).  


So here are the stamps that came with the cards. From Belgium, a stamp issued on 14th February 2011 along with 5 others on the theme of tourism.



From Ukraine, three stamps on the theme of plants. The two on the left are from a set of 4 issued on 14th January 2012. The last one is from a set of 5 issued on 24th January 2012. I'm a little curious to know why the Ukrainian post issued the two sets of stamps of the same theme on two different dates haha. Anyway, thank you all for the wonderful cards and stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly welcomed!