Sunday 27 January 2013

Garfield, Finland

Here's a cute Garfield card from Finland! Anyone cares to translate the text? Ok, what actually matters more to me is that I received a postcard of one of my favourite cartoon characters. This card really made my day!

These days, work can get so overwhelming that I don't have time to send postcards or update my blog as frequently. And on some days I think I just look like Garfield on the card... It makes me happy when I open my mailbox at the end of the day to receive some postcards though :)


The stamp used on this postcard is from a set of 6 featuring pets in Finland. They were issued at the start of the fall season on 3rd September 2012, along with quite a few other stamps. The postmark looks related to Christmas. Am I right?

Thank you Ari for the wonderful card and stamp! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly welcomed!