Sunday 27 January 2013

Hintersee (Berchtesgadner Land), Germany

Guten Tag! Diese Postkarte kommt aus Deutschland! Das ist Hintersee im Bavaria, Deutschland. Pardon me for my very lousy German, but I had to find somewhere to practice what I have learnt haha! Anyway, awesome view on the postcard isn't it? A lake nestled amongst the Alpine forests... How much more heavenly could things get? That's it, this is going to be on my list of holiday destinations!


The stamp on the left shows the Korkus flower. It is from a set of definitives issued on 11th August 2005 portraying flowers. The other stamp was issued on 12th February 2009 showing a painting by German artist Leo von Klenze. It's pretty strange that I had such a hard time finding information about these German stamps online. Any suggestions with regards to online catalogues I can use to track these stamps? I don't mind reading German ones if I have to!

Danke Sibylle für deine schönes Karte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly welcomed!