Friday 15 February 2013

Tikal, Guatemala

My first card from Central America: Guatemala! This is one of the largest archaeological sites and urban centers of the pre-Columbian Maya civilisation. At the height of its rule (200-900AD), Tikal  dominated much of the Mayan region politically, economically and militarily. In 1979, Tikal was decelared a UNESCO world heritage site. Can't wait for my chance to travel to this place! I believe that raccoon was photoshoped into this postcard haha!

I really cannot say much about this stamp because there is not a single piece of information I can find about it online. Anyone can help identifying it? But I really like the cool design of the postmark!

Thank you Ale for the beautiful card and stamp! 

2 comments:

  1. You have shared a wonderful Postcard. Thank you so much

    Pincodezone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really aroused by this wonderful stuff. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing
    Zkarts

    ReplyDelete

Your opinions are highly welcomed!