Sunday 3 February 2013

Victoria Basin, Cape Town, South Africa

I have to say, the postcards that Sebastian sends never fail to impress me. Every postcard is just so breathtaking, and this is no exception: a view of the Victoria Basin, in Cape Town.


The Victoria (and Alfred) Basins are part of the port of Cape Town. They were once used as the main piers of Cape Town harbour, but now house the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. It is still used by small vessels and fishing boats though. I really like this grand view of the harbour with the Table mountains at the back!

Right, my third stamp from the set of baby big five series! This one here shows the leopard. You can see the other two from my collection here and here

Once again, thank you so much for the card and stamps Sebastian!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions are highly welcomed!